Since its humble beginnings, SBP has made significant contributions to Myanmar’s development in various sectors: petroleum trading, commodity trading, marine products, and manufacturing. Currently, SBP’s focus is the import and distribution ofpetroleum throughout the country. Our main focus lies in the private sector. Today, SBP is one of Myanmar’s top ten tax contribution companies, with 20 years of business experience and a united workforce of over 2000 employees.
SBP always strives to create and uphold long-lasting, trustworthy relationships with all 5 of its commitments. Staying true to our values since our establishment, we have grown both with and for our nation. At SBP, we believe in prospering together with the country and people of Myanmar.
- To build a credible and reputable corporation by creating maximum value for our customers.
- To become a reliable and trustworthy corporation to our stakeholders and to our country.
- To provide quality services by achieving operational excellence.
- To create mutually beneficial relationship with our stakeholders.
- To strive to constantly push our boundaries in capability and competency.
- To prosper along with our nation.
- To give back to the community by maximizing the value of CSR initiatives.
No.16, Shwe Taung Kyar Road, (2) Ward Shwe Taung Kyar, Bahan Township,Yangon, Myanmar 11201